Wednesday, June 17, 2009
MaKasih a non-profit community project, serving families with special needs children, specifically children with learning difficulties, irrespective of race & religion. It also provide an avenue for parents to network, share and form support groups among themselves. 'MaKasih' is short for 'Terima Kasih' in appreciation that
every child is unique, fearfully & wonderfully made by God. Makasih is located in CDPC, SS15 Subang Jaya.
1) Monthly Playgroup Activities (July 2009 onwards)
Activities include Gym/Gross Motor, Music & Movement, Songs & Story, Art & Craft, Fun With Sense & free-play. Through play, children learn to interact with one another & develop social & communication skills
2) Loan of toys and books (January 2010 onwards)
Including toys for motor development among others
How to register your child for Makasih's Playgroup and activities:
Call Alicia 03-5621 2844 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org to register
(We're sorry to inform that registration for Monthly Playgroup is currently full. To be on our waiting list, pls email your details: name, contact no., home area, Child's name, date of birth and condition)
Terms & Conditions of membership:
1) Membership fee is RM30/- for the period July to December 2009. Non refundable.
2) Whilst every precaution is taken to ensure your child’s wellbeing and safety, you agree to absolve CDPC and its associates or staff of any liability or injury that may occur whilst attending our playgroup.
3) If your child is sick the night before or morning of Playgroup, please keep your child at home. No child should be brought to Playgroup if he/she has a temperature, diarrhea or vomiting within 15 hours prior to coming.
4) If your child has an infectious disease such as chicken pox, measles, conjunctivitis etc. please keep your child at home for the appropriate quarantine period. This is to protect babies and pregnant mothers at the Playgroup.
5) If you are unable to attend any of the Playgroup sessions, please inform the coordinator.
6) Every child should be accompanied by a parent during the playgroup activities.
7) There are many on waiting list and if you miss 2 consecutive Playgroup sessions we reserve the right to cancel your membership and to give your place to another family.
Location Map and Address of Makasih Center located in CDPC.
Return to CDPC Homepage: http://cdpc.org.my/