Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Never Walk Alone


"Every day I remind myself that my inner and outer life are based on the labors of other men, living and dead, and that I must exert myself in order to give in the same measure as I have received and am still receiving."


Guess who said that? A humble person? Yes. A dedicated person? No doubt. A great person? Absolutely! This quote is by none other than the iconic scientist of the twentieth century, Albert Einstein. It is obvious that new scientific discovery is built on the ground of established science. What is amazing is that Einstein perceives that his interior life of reflection, spirituality, and identity were dependent and interconnected with others.

Read the rest of WP How's post We walk, not alone, but in good company

Towards a Kingdom Timestyle

Efficiency For What Purpose

A Long Obedience in Same Direction

No comments: